Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pelican Hill.

A couple of weeks ago I had the honor of doing the flowers for Chris and Vincent's Pelican Hill wedding.  The way we decided on everything was a little unconventional, as I was never able to meet the beautiful couple in person (not even on the day; the coordinator picked up the personal flowers from me while I was setting up the reception).  I did get to meet the bride's mother prior to the wedding, and Chris and I emailed a few times to work out details.  These photos were taken by their photographer, Brian Khang, who captured the day beautifully.  Check out his blog to view more examples of his work.  







                        

1 comment:

  1. It was great working with you Chandra and you did such a lovely job on the florals!

    ReplyDelete