Monday, November 15, 2010

Renegade's Holiday Craft Fair - December 18 & 19.

Not too long ago I thought I lost my camera, but it turns out my lost camera was under the seat in my car this whole time!  Pretty typical of me.  So now I have a huge back log of photos from the past few months.  The first is from the LA Renegade Craft Fair back in July.  I'll be doing the Renegade's SF Holiday Fair this year on December 18th & 19th and am super excited about it.  There's always such a good turnout, and despite the fact that I keep doubling my inventory I manage to sell out of everything in the first day (so get yours quick!).  Hopefully this year I'll get it right with 400 terrariums.  Woah that's gonna be a lot of work.  Oh, and a side note to SF'ers: This year the Fair will be at the Concourse Exhibition Center, not Fort Mason.  Here's the link if you'd like more info.





No comments:

Post a Comment