Monday, April 19, 2010

Unique LA Independent Design Show...

is this weekend! There will be loads of designers there, and you don't have to be a retailer or have a wholesale license to buy from us. Stop by booth 155 and say hello! I'll have terrariums starting at $25.00 so there will be something for everyone. These pieces were designed to be a longer-lasting and more affordable alternative to fresh cut flowers, and make great gifts -- or just keep one for your own coffee table. I use only locally grown plants from a very small business in San Diego, and buy all of my containers locally to reduce the effects of long distance shipping, so you can feel good about your purchase! I'm very proud of these pieces, and I know you'll enjoy them as well. The fair is at the California Market Center in LA on the penthouse level; see you this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment